Hi lovelies! Today I’m sharing my favorite go to nail colors for this spring. I have definitely put a ban on purchasing anymore nail polishes than I already have. My go to shades are definitely on the more neutral and pastel side.
TOP ROW: Muggins, Turquoise & Caicos, I Don’t Give A Rotterdam, Kerfuffle
BOTTOM ROW: Topless & Barefoot, Champers, Cabana Boy
What are your favorite spring nail colors? Anything worth my spending ban? Time to go paint my nails one of these fabulous colors. Have a great day!!
This week’s post is all about some of my favorite fall nail colors. I’ve chosen a variety of shades, some may not be expected. However, I feel like if you want to have bright neon nails and it is November go for it! If you want to wear a deep berry tone in July, why not?
- Rimmel Lasting Pro Finish in Steel Grey(270)- I love this shade because it is a purple-y toned grey.
- O.P.I in Brisbane Bronze- I love this shade because it is the perfect shade for fall. It’s also great for a special occasion and of course a little extra sparkle.
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Sapphire Flare(307)- First I love this formula! The color is a gorgeous deep, not quite navy blue. It is a creme formula and looks classy and elegant on the nail.
- Essie in Berry Naughty- I love this brown toned berry. It’s gorgeous for fall and winter. I like this more in the fall because it is the stepping stone for the richer toned reds and berrys that come with the holiday territory.
- Essie in The Girls Are Out- Yes, I have included a pinky purpley shade in the group. While it is on the brighter side, I think the creme with just a hint of shimmer in it is perfect for a fall day. It is not a traditional shade, but it is fun for exactly the name of the color, a girls night out!
- CoverGirl Glossy Days glosstini in #ElectroGlow(660)- This is the traffic cone orange from a previous Mani Monday post. I love the formula, plus the color is the epitome of fall.
Those are my picks for this fall. What are some of your favorite fall shades? Do you have a favorite formula/brand? Share them below! I would love to hear!
Hi ladies! This weeks manicure is Brisbane Bronze by OPI. It’s such a wonderful shimmery shade. I’ve worn it on my hands, I’ve worn it on my toes. It is definitely a good all around color.
What are you wearing on your nails this week? Have a great week and see you in my next post!
It’s here!! The Spring Cleaning series. It can be a daunting task to look at everything that you have and decide in one day to keep or get rid of items. Today I’m starting off simple. Ladies, pull out your nail polish! This includes your top and base coats. All of my polishes are stored on a shelving unit that my grandfather built and used in his garage decades ago. I have a little nook in my closet that is of no use. I installed the shelf and decided to use it as storage. Now that you know a little bit of how/where I store my collection, on to cleaning it out! Here are a few things I kept in mind as I went through my collection.
1. Do I really need it?/ I don’t really need all of these.
2. Do I have a similar color?
3. Do I even like this color anymore?
4. Will I actually wear this shade in the future?
5. Is the polish still good? or is it expired?
6. Which are my favorites, that I absolutely can’t part with.
Here is what I started with: (Not Pictured Top/Base Coat/Tool and Gel Kit & Polish Shelf)
Keeping all of that in mind I pulled out color family by color family. I was pretty brutal in deciding what I was going to keep and what I was going to give away or toss. I forgot to count exactly how many bottles I was going through but I did count how many I was getting rid of or giving away. I slimmed down my collection by 23 bottles! Twenty of the bottles are still good and are able to be given away to friends or family. Three of the bottles were just absolutely no good and had to be tossed in the trash. Here is what my nail polish shelf looks after.
Hope you enjoyed my polish clear out and it inspired you to maybe clear out your old polish!