Hello lovelies! Welcome back! Today I’m sharing my go to daytime look for fall. I’ve worn this look running errands, going to work and everything in between. With this look I am able to complete it in about 10-15 minutes. If I’m running really late, I will eliminate a few steps, such as the eye brow pencil, the eye shadow, and sometimes even the mascara.
On my face:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation in Soft Beige
On my eyes:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
- Mac eyeshadow in Soft Brown
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion in the water line
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
On my brows:
- E.L.F. brow pencil in Neutral Brown
- Maybelline BrowDrama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Deep Brown
On my lips:
- Blistex Silk & Shine Lip Balm
- NYX butter gloss in Creme Brulee
- Maybelline Color Jolt Lip Paint in 05 Stripped Down
I’ve been bouncing around between the three different lip options. For the most part I would choose depending on the happenings of the day. If I’m going to work during the day I’ll opt for the lip balm or lip gloss. If I am working an evening even I will go for the lip paint.
That’s everything for my everyday fall make up look. What is your go to look? Have you already written a post about it? Share it in the comments. I would love to check it out. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you in my next post!