Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a few items that I think are worth picking up during the VIB spring sale. First a little bit of info. VIB Rouge members can start shopping today the 18th until the 24th, VIB members can start shopping on the 19th until the 24th and Beauty Insiders can shop the 20th until the 24th. VIB Rouge and VIB members will be able to get 15% and Beauty Insiders will be able to get 10% off of their purchases.
Generally, I suggest picking up items that may fill the holes in your collection OR picking up a few of those splurge items you wouldn’t normally pick up. I think this is a great time to pick up foundations, concealers, and skin care. This may also be a time where you would pick up eye or face palettes.
In no particular order, my top 10 picks for the VIB Sale:
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette $42
- Beauty Blender $20
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation $43
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector $38
- Anastasia Glow Kit (any of them) $40
- NARS Orgasm Blush $30
- NARS Laguna Bronzer $40
- Bite Beauty Lipsticks (any of their lipsticks, they are fantastic!) $24-26
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick $20
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream $20
That’s everything! I own or have tried out everything on my list. Some of these things are on my wish list and I hope to pick this week, and some may just be re-purchasing. I know I mentioned skin care and concealers before, however I don’t have enough experience with any from Sephora that I can suggest. I have yet to find my perfect concealer shade and am hoping to find one that will work. Would you like to see what I pick up from the sale? In a post? On Instagram as a pic or an InstaStory? Let me know in the comments below. Anyone else shopping the sale? What are you going to pick up? Any recommendations?
Hello lovelies! I am sharing with you my favorites from over the course of 2016. I don’t have too many favorites, but they’re a good mix of things I’ve been using for years and some that while not necessarily brand new to the market are completely new to me. All of these products have changed my life and I try to use them as much as possible.
Foundation and Concealer:
- Maybelline Fit me! foundation Dewy + Smooth in 125 Nude Beige (my summer shade)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Neutralizer; great for my under eyes!
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Coverage foundation in 125/Y315 Sand (summer shade, sample from Sephora, need to buy the full size and in my winter shade)
Powders and Tools:
- E.L.F. High Definition Powder in Sheer: used to set my concealer under my eyes
- Real Techniques Setting Brush: used with powder for my under eyes
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: used with liquid foundation that doesn’t work well with my Beauty Blender
- NARS Bronzer/Blush Duo in Laguna and Orgasm: my go to blush and bronzer
Eyes and Lips:
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Deep Brown: great for quick run out the door days
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden: this truly keeps my eye shadow on all day!
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian: Can I just buy all of these?! I love this!
That’s all for my 2016 favorites. This year has been such an adventure and I can’t wait to see what will be in my favorites for 2017. Have a great day! See you in my next post!
Hello lovelies! Today I’m bringing you the final Sephora Play! unboxing for 2016. December’s box theme is The Partygoers. First of all this bag is so cute. I love the black bag with the rose gold print and ribbon. Let’s dive in to the box.
drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot; set of 4 Retails $38
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer; Retails $37
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara; Retails $30
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red; Retails $14
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray; Retails: $31
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon; Retails: $85
That is everything that came in my December Play box. I’m very excited for this box. I feel like I say that for every box, but I think for the first time I LOVE the perfume bonus. My boyfriend was over when I opened this box and he sprayed it on himself. I was shocked and yelled what are you doing? That’s a perfume! Strangely enough it worked on him and didn’t smell too feminine on him. This scent is intoxicating and addicting. It is a little sweet, a little bold, has a warm scent and a little woody. The Urban Decay setting spray I already own and know that I love. The drybar Hydrating shot is something my hair is in desperate need of. I just wish that one bottle wasn’t a single use. I’m still on the hunt for the perfect primer for my skin. As far as the mascara, I’m always looking to try out mascaras. The lip product, I love the color red, but I’m not very brave to wear it all the time. I’m hoping to wear this one and the others that I own all at least once in the next couple of weeks.
That’s all for today. I hope that you enjoyed this post. Is anyone else subscribed to this box? What are your thoughts?
Hello lovelies! Happy Humpday! Today I’m sharing what I got in my August Sephora Play box. A couple of these products I am excited to try out and the others will be passed on to friends and family. Without further ado, let’s dig in…
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in 15 Taupe, Retails: $10
Clean Reserve in Blonde Rose, Retails: $90
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm, Retails: $62
Lancome Energie de Vie The Smoothing & Glow Boosting Liquid Moisturizer, Retails: $55
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Travel Size Retails: $10
Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in I544 Pink Granite, Retails: $21
That’s everything that came in my Play box this month. I hope you enjoyed digging through the bag with me. I’m definitely looking forward to trying out the eye pencil, mascara and the eye shadow. The two eye products I’m going to pass on to my mom. The scent I feel like it’ll be a great springy summer scent. I’m ready for fall and everything that comes along with it. I probably won’t try this out until spring. If you want a first impression or a full review on these items or any other Play box item let me know! I hope you have a great rest of the week!