Hello and welcome back! Today I thought I would share 5 facts about me so you have a chance to get to know me a bit better.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with coffee and sweet iced tea
- I would have a full brunch every weekend if I could
- Making to-do lists and checking each item off makes me really happy
- I am perfectly happy reading a book all day and doing nothing else
- I am enjoying being at home during quarantine, I’ve picked up a new hobby
There you have it 5 facts about me. Let’s all get to know each other better. Leave a fun fact about yourself in the comments. I hope that you are all healthy and safe.
Hi ladies! I was scrolling through my reader and came across the Would You Rather post on Life, Beauty, Books, and Love page. I thought it was a different take on get to know me type post.
- Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek?
Star Wars! My brother would kill me if I said Star Trek.
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book?
Paperback. I’m on the run a lot so my Kindle has been my lifesaver. I tend to read 2-3 books at a time.
- Go to a play or musical?
How about be in a musical!? I love musicals. I’m currently in rehearsals for one.
- Go to the theater or a movie?
I prefer going to the theater. I find that most of the time there aren’t many movies that I’ve been willing to shell out the $12 to see a 2 1/2 hour movie
- Hike or bike?
Hike! I had a bike accident when I was younger, and I tend to get a little anxiety when I do ride around my neighborhood.
- Wear jeans or chinos? Jeans! I’m almost always wearing jeans.
- Have a Margarita or Pina Colada?
Margaritas!!! It’s always a good time when there are margaritas!
- Drink a glass of Guinness or Fat Tire?
Don’t like either of them. I prefer 312 or Blue Moon.
- Crash with friends or stay in a hotel?
I think it depends on the occasion. Hotel stays, not always the budget friendly option, but are great.
- Visit Europe or Mexico?
Europe! I have only been to Greece and I would love to see more of Europe.
- Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
Hawaii for sure! I can’t stand being cold.
- Go skiing or snowshoeing?
I haven’t done either, but I have always wanted to try skiing.
- Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
I don’t mind traveling by plane or car. I love a good road trip somewhere. Taking a trip via train is next on my list.
- Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat?
Probably a houseboat. I get a little seasick on boats
- Go climbing or zip lining?
Zip lining, looks like a fun thing to try
- Go to a comedy club or dance club?
Comedy club! I’m not a big dance club person.
- Have a night out or evening in?
An evening in. I’d much rather be chilling on the couch than out the entire night.
- Watch TV or read a book?
Most of the time I’m watching tv or its on in the background. When I have the time to focus on a book, I’m reading for hours.
- Go canoeing or waterskiing?
Canoeing for sure, I’m a little too nervous to waterski. It looks like fun though!
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent?
I would try both at least once. I hate bugs and things that crawl, but I would still try it out at least once.
- Use Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook, I tend to forget that I have a twitter account.
- Choose a free trip or money?
Free Trip! I love to travel and don’t do it enough.
- Win the lottery or find your perfect job? Win the Lottery!!! Although I would still keep a job, just because you win the lottery doesn’t mean you’ll have that money forever.
- Swim in a pool or the ocean?
Pool!! The ocean scares me a bit. I do go in up to my knees because it is a cool experience.
- Travel by sailboat or cruise ship?
Cruise ship, I said before I get sea sick a bit. I’m definitely planning on going on a cruise in the next couple of years.
- Watch sports or play sports?
Both!! I love to play some sports and other sports I’d much rather sit and watch.
- Play dodgeball or kickball?
Dodgeball! I’m not the greatest at it but it is still fun to play!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. This was fun for me to do! If you do it let me know! I’d love to see your answers. Have a great week and see you on the next post! =)