Hello lovelies! I am sharing with you my favorites from over the course of 2016. I don’t have too many favorites, but they’re a good mix of things I’ve been using for years and some that while not necessarily brand new to the market are completely new to me. All of these products have changed my life and I try to use them as much as possible.
- Maybelline Fit me! foundation Dewy + Smooth in 125 Nude Beige (my summer shade)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Neutralizer; great for my under eyes!
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Coverage foundation in 125/Y315 Sand (summer shade, sample from Sephora, need to buy the full size and in my winter shade)
- E.L.F. High Definition Powder in Sheer: used to set my concealer under my eyes
- Real Techniques Setting Brush: used with powder for my under eyes
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: used with liquid foundation that doesn’t work well with my Beauty Blender
- NARS Bronzer/Blush Duo in Laguna and Orgasm: my go to blush and bronzer
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Deep Brown: great for quick run out the door days
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden: this truly keeps my eye shadow on all day!
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian: Can I just buy all of these?! I love this!
That’s all for my 2016 favorites. This year has been such an adventure and I can’t wait to see what will be in my favorites for 2017. Have a great day! See you in my next post!