Hi all! I got super excited when I received a comment from Laura from Basically Anything, saying she nominated to do the Beauty Blogger Tag. I think that is a great idea for not only us as bloggers to interact but also for you our readers to get to know each other a little bit better.
The Rules are:
Tag the blogger who nominated you
Answer the questions
Come up with 10 questions of your own
Nominate other bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them!
- Who is you favourite fashion designer or make up person?- I don’t have a favorite designer or makeup artist. I typically go for what looks good on me and what is comfortable. I admire anyone that can pull off an amazing colorful eye look and can make the makeup look like a piece of art.
- If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?- Dead, I would love to meet Frank Sinatra or Audrey Hepburn; Alive, would be Kate Hudson, Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood
- What beauty product can you not live without?- Mascara or lip balm
- Who/what inspires you the most?- There are so many wonderful things out in this world. The way that social media has expanded and with things like instagram, youtube, and the blogging community, finding inspiration is sometimes easy. Sometimes it is a quote someone has shared or a photo of flowers, there is beauty in this world and often it is found in the simplest thing.
- What’s your favourite clothing store?- Target, I know it is kind of a one stop shop for many things but some of my favorite pieces of clothing are from there.
- What is your job? and what do you want to do as a career?- I work as part of the front of house staff for a college. As a career, I would like to stay in the arts and/or running my own business.
- Got any hair tips?- Don’t wash everyday, brush gently, don’t tie your ponytails and buns too tight it causes breakage
- Top 3 youtubers? or Bloggers, if you don’t watch youtube- Tati from GlamLifeGuru, Jaclyn Hill, Emilynoel83, Casey Holmes, CoffeBreakwithDani; I know it was supposed to be 3 but I really love all of them.
- Do you like matte or non matte lipstick better?- I love the look of matte lipsticks, but find them uncomfortable at times. I’m going to go with non-matte lipstick for more of a daily option.
- What’s your favourite colour?- Blue
- What is one makeup item that you can not go a day without?
- If you had to go without false eyelashes or no nail polish, which would you pick?
- What is your favorite way to unwind after a long week?
- If you had to choose only one brand from the drugstore and use items only from that one brand, which brand would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What would be your top 3 makeup/beauty tips?
- What would you splurge on without even a second thought?
- What is your beauty secret weapon?
- Coffee or Tea?
Thank you again to Laura for nominating me to do this. I had so much fun!
One thought on “Beauty Blogger Tag”
Thanks for tagging me. I don’t have the time to do a post, but I’d like to answer your questions right here.
What is one makeup item that you can not go a day without?
That’s my Max Factor Pan Stik foundation.
If you had to go without false eyelashes or no nail polish, which would you pick?
I’ve never felt the need to use false eyelashes, so I’d be happy to commit to life without these.
What is your favorite way to unwind after a long week?
A nice not tub.
If you had to choose only one brand from the drugstore and use items only from that one brand, which brand would it be?
Why did you start blogging?
None of my real life friends share my passion for beauty and nail polish. And I wanted to connect with people who share this passion of mine.
How long have you been blogging?
Just over a year.
What would be your top 3 makeup/beauty tips?
1. Moisturise. Face AND neck!
2. Use sunscreen!
3. If a product burns or stings on your skin, stop using it. Burning or stining doesn’t mean the product is working – it’s more like one of the ingredients irritates your skin. So if you don’t want to break out or end up with a full blown allergic reaction (and maybe even life-long scars), please stop using products that feel unpleasant!
What would you splurge on without even a second thought?
I thought about this for about ten minutes, but the only thing I can think of is… dental care. I’ve gone private a few years ago – and I’ve never looked back. Plus: A beautiful smile can take years off a face.
What is your beauty secret weapon?
My Max Factor Pan Stik. Full coverage. And it’s the only foundation that doesn’t highlight my eczema. Thanks to the Pan Stik, I can have a dewy looking face – which is something most woman with eczema and dry skin will never experience.
Coffee or Tea?
I hope you enjoyed reading this. Again, thanks for tagging me. xx