While I realize we have yet celebrated Thanksgiving, the Christmas shopping season is quickly approaching. I thought I would share a few tips that I try to follow when it comes Christmas shopping and kind of shopping in general. Here are my tips:
- I can not urge this enough, go with a list. Whether it is a list of items you have to pick up or gifts for people for Christmas.
- Set a budget and KEEP IT!
- Look for deals BEFORE you go shopping. This helps with unneccssary purchases and is a little nicer on the wallet.
- Shop online. Sometimes you can find a better deal online. I know some have problems with providing their information over the internet. I suggest use a credit card rather than a bank card, and shop only through trusted sites.
- Coffee or Tea or Hot Chocolate, whatever helps you get through the mad rush of Christmas shopping. My favorites are Peppermint White Mocha and Peppermint Hot Chocolate. What are yours?
- Go with friends! This may or may not be a good thing. Go with someone that will help you keep to your budget.
- Start early if you can. I like to start early. Sometimes throughout the year if I see something that looks like it will be a great gift for someone, I pick it up. One thing off the list, and the feeling of accomplishment.
Those are my few tips with getting through the holiday shopping season. Do you have any tips? What gets you through holiday shopping? Share below. I’m sure we can all use the help. Have a great Saturday!