This week’s post is all about some of my favorite fall nail colors. I’ve chosen a variety of shades, some may not be expected. However, I feel like if you want to have bright neon nails and it is November go for it! If you want to wear a deep berry tone in July, why not?
- Rimmel Lasting Pro Finish in Steel Grey(270)- I love this shade because it is a purple-y toned grey.
- O.P.I in Brisbane Bronze- I love this shade because it is the perfect shade for fall. It’s also great for a special occasion and of course a little extra sparkle.
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Sapphire Flare(307)- First I love this formula! The color is a gorgeous deep, not quite navy blue. It is a creme formula and looks classy and elegant on the nail.
- Essie in Berry Naughty- I love this brown toned berry. It’s gorgeous for fall and winter. I like this more in the fall because it is the stepping stone for the richer toned reds and berrys that come with the holiday territory.
- Essie in The Girls Are Out- Yes, I have included a pinky purpley shade in the group. While it is on the brighter side, I think the creme with just a hint of shimmer in it is perfect for a fall day. It is not a traditional shade, but it is fun for exactly the name of the color, a girls night out!
- CoverGirl Glossy Days glosstini in #ElectroGlow(660)- This is the traffic cone orange from a previous Mani Monday post. I love the formula, plus the color is the epitome of fall.
Those are my picks for this fall. What are some of your favorite fall shades? Do you have a favorite formula/brand? Share them below! I would love to hear!