We are now officially in the fall season! While I love the sunshine and warm weather, nothing beats the crisp fall air. Today I’m sharing with you quite a few things that I’ve used up over the course of the summer.
We have often heard the phrase that beauty is only skin deep. However, I believe it begins with what we put into our bodies. While the first set of items isn’t all that glamorous, it is an important part in many peoples lives. I’m talking about vitamins. I’m not a doctor, nor do I have any kind of medical background. Please consult a medical professional when adding something new to your regimen. Below are the few different varieties that I’ve tried out over the course of the last few months. My new favorite and flavor are the One A Day VitaCraves Chewy Bites in the Chocolate Brownie flavor. I’m currently finishing up my third bottle and will start my fourth bottle. I can not swallow pills and I find these a great chew-able option for me.
My next little group of empties is something that is all over the blog and YouTube universe. I’m talking about candles!! I have been obsessed with candles long before I discovered YouTube and blogging. In the last few months I have used up 5, yes 5 candles. I used up two Coconut Leaves, which I found the scent sweet, yet refreshing and not too over powering. I would definitely repurchase this candle again. Rainforest Sugarcane provided a light, refreshing scent to the room. I’m not sure if I will repurchase this one. It smelled nice but the scent was barely there. Pink Petal Tea Cake has a lovely floral scent. It was one of my favorites that I have burned in my bathroom. Last is the Georgia Peach candle. I LOVE THIS!!! This is by far my favorite scent. The scent just floated throughout the house. It was sweet and airy and not over powering. Great scent that can go from spring to summer to even fall!
Finally we have come to the beauty, skin and body empties. To keep this post from getting super long I’ll tell you whether I like each product and if I will repurchase it.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Hand lotion- Love it! I already have a full size tube. Definitely will repurchase over and over again.
- Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in Black- It’s very black but it doesn’t last. I won’t be repurchasing this.
- Alba Hawaiian 3-in-1 clean towelettes- Love the smell. Worked to freshen up a bit. I won’t be repurchasing this.
- Up and Up Cleansing Towelettes- Love these! I already purchased another package.
- Bio true Contact Solution- Love it. Doesn’t irritate my eyes. Repurchased my 5th bottle!
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst(travel size)- Love this. Love the smell. Definitely will repurchase.
- L’Oreal Butterfly Mascara- My favorite drugstore mascara. I will repurchase after I use up some other mascaras that I have.
- Lush Tea Tree Toner Water- Love this stuff. This was my second bottle. It saved my skin two years ago. I already repurchased this!
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub- Love the scent and how it works. Already repurchased!
- Benefit Porefessional (samples)- Love this! I’m going more natural or no make up lately. I purchased the small travel size.
- Olay body lotion- love the scent. I have so many lotions right now I’ll wait to repurchase.
- Klorane Dry shampoo (travel size)- I bought this to try it out. I loved it! I will eventually repurchase the regular size as a treat.
I hope you all enjoy going through my trash. I’m thinking about doing posts like this, maybe seasonally? Let me know what you think! What have you used up? Is there something out there that I should try? Let me know! Also is anyone else having a hard time inserting photos into their posts? I can’t get any of the ones that go with this post to be uploaded. Thank you all for the help! Happy Monday!
3 thoughts on “Summer Empties!”
I love candles as well! I love the Yankee Candle sales 🙂
Does the tea tree toner water help to get ride of acne or help with acne scars?
It definitely helped clear up my acne in combination with Lush’s Ultrabland. I did notice my scars looked less visible but I’m not sure the Tea Tree Toner helped with it or not.